From Zenedar With Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide Kings Loot System

2 posters

Go down

Should we use Suicide Kings loot system?

Suicide Kings Loot System Vote_lcap100%Suicide Kings Loot System Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Suicide Kings Loot System Vote_lcap0%Suicide Kings Loot System Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Suicide Kings Loot System Vote_lcap0%Suicide Kings Loot System Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Suicide Kings Loot System Empty Suicide Kings Loot System

Post  Lochlyn Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Video that explains the system, only watch the first three and a half min. Ofc I was planning on having main spec prio, else I would end up with all the fist weapons;)

So any thought about the loot system?

Still not sure what to do about alts, atm I think its best to have them seperated on the list. This way you will not use up your "prio" from your main on your alt, and ppl can not save up prio for their alt using their main. The list>main/alt status so no char will be selected as "main" or "alts" and given extra prio, meaning that aslong as you come with somebody in the raid I dont care if thats the one you play the most on or if its the char you dinged lvl 80 first.

One problem I have now is to find out what we should do with spec. There is an option to ppl selected for a role, like tanking/healing/meleeDPS/rangedDPS/spellcaster or no role at all. This is nice so we can give out offspec loot without without changing place on the list (offspec loot for free). Should we have ppl selected as role and then keep that role even if they sometime comes and do a difrent roll? Its always possible to change roll later, but keeping the same role for aslong as possible would be the most fair thing. So people will be able to change their roll once they are happy with their gear and want to gear towards another spec.

Last edited by Lochlyn on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Lochlyn
Lochlyn

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Suicide Kings Loot System Empty yes, u haz forgots

Post  nimraiz Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:47 pm

gief link to addon... even my mum says that i needz it since the turtles stole my addons ate it, then they was lmaoing me with a trojan horse
nimraiz
nimraiz

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Suicide Kings Loot System Empty Dah link

Post  Lochlyn Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:55 pm

I can has a forgetness of giving out link.
Lochlyn
Lochlyn

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Suicide Kings Loot System Empty Re: Suicide Kings Loot System

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum