From Zenedar With Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/me says whydoesthetitlehavetobeatleast10characterslong?

2 posters

Go down

/me says whydoesthetitlehavetobeatleast10characterslong? Empty /me says whydoesthetitlehavetobeatleast10characterslong?

Post  Toetag Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:35 am

Most of it copied from an old forum post.

UI is about 13 months old, well the setup is, the last time I edited my UI was probably about half a year ago. (with the exception of mod updates *duh*)

/me says whydoesthetitlehavetobeatleast10characterslong? Wowscrnshot101708202022xv0

~30mb usage.
Mod list (when i used to raid):

Auctioneer (only on my alt, memory hog)
Buffalo
ButtonFacade with Caith and ItemRack module.
Chatter
Chinchilla
ClassTimer
CloseUp
DBM
Dominos
eePanels 2
Fizzle with FizzleBag
HighLight
ItemRack
LoadIT
LynStats
ManyItemTooltips
MikScrollingBattleText
Omen
OmniCC
OpenAll
oRA4
PitBull
Possessions
Quartz
RatingBuster
Recount
SellFish
Skinner
SpamMeNot
SpellAlerter
Talented
ZMobDB

Toetag

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

/me says whydoesthetitlehavetobeatleast10characterslong? Empty Re: /me says whydoesthetitlehavetobeatleast10characterslong?

Post  Lakez Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:57 am

the UI looks kinda nice, but in generally, are you a guildmate or an alliance player on this server?Razz
Lakez
Lakez
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-02

https://fromzenedarwithlove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

/me says whydoesthetitlehavetobeatleast10characterslong? Empty Re: /me says whydoesthetitlehavetobeatleast10characterslong?

Post  Toetag Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:49 pm

I'm in East Dragon... nah j/k Wink

I used to play on Zenedar with lochlyn and the others as well as being his neighbor for 3 years. When they started over on Al'akir I didn't follow and decided to raid end game instead. Now my alliance characters are on Outland and I just cought interest in leveling my rogue over here.

Toetag

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum