From Zenedar With Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Add Ons

2 posters

Go down

My Add Ons Empty My Add Ons

Post  Lochlyn Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:18 pm

I cleared up some of my add ons and tried out the Curse Client, so here is my list of ad dons I use, you might find something useful here:)

First of all the Curse Client will be updated later by the one of the Ace-Dude, that's a good thing cause the current Curse Client is crap... but its still faster then updating the add ons manually. But until it get updated I just recommend downloading the add ons and updating them after every major patch.

This is the list of add ons I got that is possible to download and update with the Curse Client (good luck) along with the description on the site and a short comment by me:

Ackis Recipe List is an add on which will scan your trade skill recipes and print out a list of which recipes you are currently missing. It also shows where to get most of the missing recipes.

Auctioneer Suite Auctioneer Suite provides you with the tools and data necessary to make those difficult auctioning decisions with ease. From purchasing to posting, the Auctioneer Suite provides time-tested tools to allow you more time to play your characters or play the market. Guess what? I use this add on a lot:P If you get some error messages like me try to disable "Buttom Scanner" and "Informant" under the normall "AddOns"-button in your character screen.

AutoGrats (Continued is a add on to auto congratulate people in guild chat on leveling. Not recommended to have this on when Icanhasau is online, unless you don't mind freezing up wow for the entire guild and maybe disconnect yourself

Cooldown Count display cooldown count of spell icon and item. A nice add on that does what it supose to, love it.

Deadly Boss Mods is a boss mods for all raid bosses, a lot of timers and stuff:)

Dr Damage displays the calculated, average damage or healing of abilities with talents, gear and buffs included on your actionbar buttons. The addon will also add various information to the default tooltips in your spellbook and on the actionbar. Really nice add on, also shows things like mana/energy/rage effectiveness on spells.

Druid Bar is a movable mana bar that keeps track of your current mana, even in a shapeshifted form like bear or cat. And with the new version its actually 100% accurate since you can now get all the info from the game rather then have to guess it based on your mana regen and and stuff like that.

eeShardsSimple warlock soul shard manager. Ace2 re-write of Soulcount. If you got a warlock, get this addon, no need for manually deleting the extra soulshards, you do got Improved Drain Soul don't you?

Grind Loot this was intended as a quick way to loot cloth from mobs. In the end it ended up autolooting quest items, money and green (or better) items. Outdated and does either loot everything or nothing but it can loot disenchanted/milled/prospected item unlike Blizzards default auto loot. Turn if on/off with /gloot.

Instant HealthThis addon updates the health of player/party/raid members and pets much faster then normal by using the combat log rather then waiting for the server to send updated health info. Remember to to type "/instantHealth filter enable" to avoid taint, more info about that on there page.

Mappy is a square minimap addon and features: Automatic arrangement of addon buttons. Easy to resize. The map fade while you're in combat. Display coordinates. Can hide the time of day indicator, world map button and zoom in/out buttons. Simply an úber add on:) Gave my an error message when I started it now but the new version seems to be updated with a lot more options.

Money Trail shows a money overview for your current realm in the tooltip on the money in your backpack. An nice add on that shows you an overview of all your gold. If you do not want it to count one particular alt simply do not use the add on on that alt:)
Spoiler:
Omen Threat Meter is a threat meter, and its a lot better then Blizzards.

Pawn assesses the value of items for you to make it easy to decide which items are better than others. It's similar in purpose to mods such as Tank Points, but completely customizable, and applicable to any class and situation. You can use it to help create multiple gear sets, or decide whether to take that weapon with higher DPS or the one with more crit rating, or decide between a necklace with MP5 and one with bonus healing. Get some useful numbers for the add on from places like Elitist Jerks or Loot Rank.

Postal offers enhanced mailbox support. I used only the OpenAll part of this add on earlier, but that is no longer updated and is included in this add on. Disable the spam by clicking off "Module Options -> OpenAll options -> Other options -> Verbose mode".

Preform AV EnablerPreform AV Enabler allows the group/raid leader to solo queue everybody (whom have their battlemaster windows open) simultaneously with a button press. Needed for farming AV with premades, also supports other BG's.

Proximo is a enemy unit frames for Arena matches used for identifying and coordinating targets. Used this back on level 70, great add on that should be combined with ProxDim if you do some CC. Be aware of hunters that name there pet the same as themself:P

Quartz is a modular approach to a casting bar addon. The core of Quartz is lightweight implementation of a standard casting bar, with configurable size, text and icon positioning, and colors. An more advanced and customizable cast bar.

Quest Helper QuestHelper tells you how to finish your quests in the easiest, fastest manner. It also computes the fastest path to complete all your quests - and gain experience - as quickly as possible. Why waste time? This reduces your questing time.

Spam Me Not intelligently detects, blocks and reports commercial and annoying spam messages before you even see them, without relying on an extensive list of blacklisted domain names. For the love of God please get this add on.

Trinket Meny is a mod to make swapping trinkets easier. It will display your two equipped trinkets in a bar. Mouseover on either trinket will display a menu of up to 30 trinkets in your bags to swap. I do not have that much use for it now but it at lest helps you using those "use-trinkets" and save some slots on your action bars.

Wardrobe AL allows you define up to 30 distinct equipment profiles (called "outfits") and lets you switch among them on the fly. Similar to Outfitter, ClosetGnome and ItemRack.

And from WoW Interface I got these two add ons:

Afflicted2 is for tracking enemy timers in PvP, mainly in arenas. Love this for arena, might give you to much information for normal BG's but still useful.

Red Range is yet another addon which reds out standard ActionButtons when they're out of range, mostly useful if you've got the extra buttons enabled or if you dont notice just the shortcut key color change. Better then just the Blizzard way of only recoloring the shortcut showing on the icon.

Last edited by Lochlyn on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lochlyn
Lochlyn

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

My Add Ons Empty sure

Post  Devisor Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:25 pm

are you sure this works ?
Devisor
Devisor

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

My Add Ons Empty Re: My Add Ons

Post  Lochlyn Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Devisor wrote:are you sure this works ?

well Mappy gives me this nice error message but that I have added as comment;) Also do not turn on everything that follows the auctioneer package, that will for sure give you a lot of error messages.
Lochlyn
Lochlyn

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Devisor Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:41 pm

Lochlyn wrote:
Devisor wrote:are you sure this works ?

well Mappy gives me this nice error message but that I have added as comment;) Also do not turn on everything that follows the auctioneer package, that will for sure give you a lot of error messages.

okok
Devisor
Devisor

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum