From Zenedar With Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class - Druid

2 posters

Go down

Class - Druid Empty Class - Druid

Post  Brutorious Noead Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Everything about Druid's here
Brutorious Noead
Brutorious Noead

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Class - Druid Empty Lochlyn's Feral Talent Builds

Post  Lochlyn Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Here are some feral talent builds, there up for discussion but they should be a good point to start if need a talent build for your kitty cat. You might find me not even using one of these builds cause I like to try out new things, some of them turns out to not be that great so copying my armory spec is not always a good thing tongue

Raid DPS Allround
DPS****
Arena***
PvP****
Tanking**
An really good allround build for cat. Lack a lot of tanking talent but you do have Improved Mangle to boost your threat compared to the arena builds.

Singel Target Pure DPS
DPS****
Arena*
PvP***
Tanking**
Since we got Swipe in cat form I don't recommend specing without it, and even if you got a arms warrior in your raid the Improved Mangle talent is still worth it since you end up doing a few mangles. Also Improved Leader of the Pack can be dropped if your going max damage but its really nice to have for the raid. Long story short: Go for the "Raid DPS Allround" build instead.

Arena 2vs2
DPS***
Arena****
PvP****
Tanking**
Also a nice allround build, but you lack some DPS talent. Also lack a lot of tanking talent but you do have Infected Wounds to avoid some damage vs melee bosses compared to the "Raid DPS Allround" build.

Arena 3vs3 & 5vs5
DPS***
Arena****
PvP****
Tanking***
Also works well for 2vs2 vs double DPS teams. You will have two points left, so eighter Predatory Instincts or if you need to shapeshift alot you can get Natural Shapeshifter. Works okey for offtank cause of Protector of the Pack but your threat gain is still low.

MORE TO COME, even bear builds cheers
Lochlyn
Lochlyn

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Class - Druid Empty Feral DPS rotation

Post  Lochlyn Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:35 am

Abuse the pause button because there is a lot of information in this video.
Lochlyn
Lochlyn

Male Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Class - Druid Empty Re: Class - Druid

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum